Fill out Pioneer Air’s questionnaire to give us an idea of your biogas cleanup needs. We’re happy to provide a complimentary quote and customize your biogas dryer, gas stripping, and gas scrubbing components. You can save up to 10% by using our website rather than calling or emailing.
There are several advantages to Pioneer Air’s biogas cleanup systems. The Novel R is the most cost-effective way to treat biogas on the market and includes benefits like:
- Increased capacity
- Optimal elimination efficiency
- Low maintenance
- No electrical power requirements
- Low desiccant consumption rate
- No production of BTEX or VOC emissions
- The ability to earn EPA credits
- Renewable domestic energy production
- Fuel line and gas freeze-up prevention
- Elimination of hydrate formation
- Easy operation
- Reliable delivery of gas to remote locations
- No special scrubbing liquid disposal requirements
Pioneer Air’s patented Deep Chill R system delivers levels of siloxane removal customized to your requirements.
Whether you’re experiencing biogas cleanup system failure or opening a new facility, there are many reasons you may not be ready to purchase new equipment. That’s why Pioneer Air offers attractive leasing options to our clients.