Searching for alternatives in your compressed air dryer system to boost water absorption, impurities, and achieve dry gas at extreme dew points?
Different types of sieve desiccants are based on adsorption capacity, manufacturing and industrial needs, and other specific application requirements. Pioneer Air Systems is proud to offer four different types of molecular sieve desiccants:
Almost all industries require 100% water-free ethanol for industrial and manufacturing uses within facilities. The adsorbent structure of 3A molecules showcases molecular sieve dehydration and water extraction through a variation of potassium-based pore sizes. 3A sieves are available in bead, pellet, and powder form. This molecular type has various applications for ethanol drying, insulating gas units, dehydration, ethane drying, and inert gas purification. Listed below are some benefits of utilizing 3A molecular sieves:
- Easy and straightforward to use, reduces labor and training costs
- No single type of chemical used throughout the process, no material handling or liability issues
- Dehydration of ethanol-hydrated vapors and water vapors
- Utilized as an individual system or a distillation system, flexible for maximizing efficiency
- 160 to 190-proof of ethanol
4A molecular sieves are another variation used as desiccants, and they are constructed from sodium forms to make a Type A structure. 4A sieves have resistance quality, stronger adsorption rates, and reliable adsorption speeds. If you want to reduce humidity and remove moisture from liquids and gasses, Pioneer Air System’s 4A sieve is the option for your facility. Check out a few benefits of using 4A molecular sieves:
- Vital for air drying
- Ensures low dew points
- Dehydration of electric components, ethanol, and unsaturated hydrocarbons
- Drying of ammonia gas, air-filled insulated glass units, natural gas, petroleum gas, and refrigerants
5A sieves tend to absorb molecules with reduced pore sizes. Our clients commonly use Pioneer Air System’s 5A solution to purify and separate natural gasses. 5A material is typically made from zeolite components, which are adept at adsorbing carbon dioxide, humidity, and moisture. You can also use this sieve desiccant to monitor composition, density, water content, and other chemical specifications. Pioneer’s 5A desiccants are available in beads and pellets and are most reliable for:
- Swing adsorption of hydrogen and oxygen
- Drying carbon dioxide, aromatics, moisture, PSA oxygen, and natural gasses
- Removing carbon dioxide from cracked gas and hydrocarbons from refrigerants
13X sieves from Pioneer Air Systems are constructed from zeolite and are available in bead and pellet material. This option is popular among clients for industrial gas and liquid drying, purification of components, and the removal of harmful substances. 13X molecular sieves are best for:
- Pre-purification in cryogenic plants
- Removing mercaptan from LPG gas
- Perform drying of industrial gasses
Are you looking for the ability to control pore size consistency during industrial and manufacturing processes? Molecular sieves have excellent versatility for managing consistency and size throughout complex facility applications.
Often considered an alternative method for carbon dioxide removal, molecular sieves act as effective adsorbents for liquids and gasses. Pioneer’s 3A and 4A sieve types are the top picks for carbon dioxide removal with the ability to adsorb air contaminants. Listed below are a few benefits of using our 3A and 4A molecular technology:
- Contamination resistance
- Consistent adsorption speed
- High adsorption capacity and rate
Finding pure hydrogen on Earth is a rare event. Most hydrogen that is used is a combination of atoms and other molecules. Pioneer’s 5A molecular sieves help to sort hydrocarbons from each other for hydrogen purification.
Pioneer Air Systems is a leading manufacturer and supplier of compressed air system desiccants. Our top-of-the-line air dryer desiccants are reliable, cost effective, and energy efficient solutions for removing moisture from the air across several applications. We offer highly specialized molecular sieve desiccants to maximize efficiency in even the harshest facility environments. Contact our team for molecular control today.