If you’re interested in purchasing compressed air oil monitoring filters, reach out to Pioneer Air. We’re happy to provide a complimentary quote and answer any questions you may have.
Our top-quality compressed air oil monitoring filters have many beneficial features, including:
- Multi-step separation
- Visible warning
- The Low-Pressure Drop Series has a nominal pressure drop of 2-6 PSIG. To provide equivalent filtration with conventional filters, you need several with a total pressure drop of 5-10 PSIG.
- Highly efficient adsorbent media
- Two Safety Options—an expanded metal safety shield is standard in filters with transparent poly-carbonate housing. A metal housing with dual sight glass is available for applications where poly-carbonate housings may not be safe.
- Dual-sight glass for filters encased in a metal housing allows light to enter one port as you look through the other.
- The back-saver feature for larger filters (2″ [50.8mm] NPT and up) has a built-in lift mechanism to avoid back injury and reduce maintenance time.
- Multi-step separation provides maximum protection.